Father-Son Theology is a Bible- based perspective that focuses on seeing God as Father and ourselves as children of God. This results in a more relational view of God than that which is developed in Classical Theology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Redefining Grace
Redefining Grace – Rob Coscia If you’re one of those I keep seeing that focuses on the negativity of cities, states, and nations, poin...
-
One of my favorite things to do on a fine, sunny afternoon is sit with a friend at the edge of a meadow and watch the clouds. I always se...
-
So there I was...trimming my rose bushes the day after Valentine's day when the Lord began asking me questions about judging prophecy....
-
By Ron McKenzie Jesus gave very clear instructions about the way that an apostolic team should do its work (Luke 10). These are probably ...
No comments:
Post a Comment