Thursday, March 11, 2010

About This Blog


Through a series of dreams, God inspired me to create this blog. After talking to an apostolic friend, I decided to move forward with it. My vision is to share what God is saying and doing among those gifted in the apostolic and prophetic. There are many church blogs out there, but few represent these two aspects of kingdom life. I'm not an expert in either of these areas. My recent call to the prophetic makes me more of a student than teacher. I hope to share what I learn as I grow in the gift. Your input would help. This is not an exclusive blog. I'm looking for contributions from others. E-mail me if you'd like to be a contributor. Thanks for your interest in what the Lord is doing.


No comments:

Redefining Grace

Redefining Grace – Rob Coscia If you’re one of those I keep seeing that focuses on the negativity of cities, states, and nations, poin...