Saturday, March 27, 2010

Michael Frost on The Missional Church


The discussion on the missional church began some 20 years ago. Two years ago God began speaking to me about it. I read The Shaping of Things to Come;Innovation and Mission for The 21st Century by Michael Frost and Allan Hirsch. The book profoundly impacted me and changed much of what I once believed . What changed was my perspective on how God wanted me to see Him at work in the world. If we are to bring the kingdom of God to earth, we must go into society as His representatives. The word apostle means 'one who is sent'. Frost has much to say on being people who are sent into the world.







No comments:

Redefining Grace

Redefining Grace – Rob Coscia If you’re one of those I keep seeing that focuses on the negativity of cities, states, and nations, poin...